Candidate will have the opportunity to learn how Future Energy works from the ground up and build a strong foundation for a long-term successful career at Future Energy.
The Outside Sales Account Executive is a high-energy, consultative, and dynamic sales professional, selling enterprise and departmental applications and professional services to Future Energy’s target market. The Outside Sales Account Executive is responsible for accurately managing their pipeline and forecast for open opportunities and achieving their assigned target(s). They will work closely with the existing sales team.
To be successful in this role you need to be a self-driven, process-oriented, disciplined sales professional who excels at meeting assigned metrics and other goals. You must be able to recognize a customer’s pain and convey empathy in order to connect and engage the account. And finally, you should have a competitive nature yet still be a team player.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Focus on enterprise and departmental sales to Future Energy’s target market
- Generate sales forecasts, maintain account profiles, and update CRM
- Research, respond to, and engage leads, converting them to customers
- Develop account intelligence, account relationships, and use cases using a variety of methods, including online research, social media, and networking
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over all mediums, including but not limited to phone, text, and email
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner with colleagues across Future Energy’s Sales and Marketing teams
- Work with Account Executive Manager to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Attend corporate and team sales meetings
- Attend and support sales events (webinars, seminars, conferences, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Energetic, organized, able to work with minimum supervision
- Intellectual honesty with respect
- Team Player
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Demonstrable track record of selling at C-level
- Consultative, solutions approach to the sales process
- Driven and passionate about technology sales
- Proven ability to identify decision maker and overcome obstacles
- Able to motivate and create opportunities
- Good negotiation skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
- 5+ years successful enterprise application sales experience to the discrete manufacturing industry, preferably automotive suppliers
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, social media, search engines, and CRM
- Demonstrated ability to remain focused on targeted tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Equally capable of using both written and oral communications to translate value proposition to prospects
What Else to Know
- The functions of this role are typically completed in an office environment with low to moderate noise level and physical activity, and yes, you will likely be interrupted while working
- Extensive travel to customer locations as well as to other Future Energy offices, including international travel, is required. Travel is expected to be about 50% of your time under normal conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities.