Let Us Guide Your EV Readiness Journey
Future Energy’s EV Solutions take your dealership’s business through the entire EV readiness journey from start to finish with 3 simple steps to get your dealership electrified.
Solving the EV Charging Challenges for Auto Dealerships
EV chargers are often not installed correctly
- Many contractors often don’t install EV chargers the right way for your business or to code or user requirements.
- We oversee your EV charger installation project closely to ensure it follows our EV charging infrastructure standards and is fully operational for your dealership.
Utility service upgrades can take months to years
- Getting upgraded utility services to use level 3 EV chargers is a difficult but necessary process and wait times are increasing.
- We get your utility service upgraded by creating and submitting the required riser diagrams, load letters, engineered drawings, and more.
Energy bills may increase exponentially with use
- Utility companies may charge large, additional fees for the kW power demand peaks your business utilizes performing EV charging.
- Our Interface platform monitors and controls charger power consumption to stay below peak demand limits saving up to thousands per month on energy bills.
Financial assistance is hard to find and obtain
- Finding, qualifying, and applying for financial assistance programs is complex but could save your business big money.
- We find all applicable financial assistance programs to reduce project costs, meet program qualifications, and submit applications on your behalf.
Let’s build a scalable, integrated strategy together.
Future Energy collaborates with businesses and brands at every scale to build the strategies, standards, and programs they need. Solve the complexities of technology integrations across entire business networks with consistent, measurable, and exceptional execution.
Our team of EV consultants will help your dealership identify and solve the business challenges EV charging brings that affect the management, costs and other outcomes dealerships face.
- Business operations and process changes
- Meeting dealership brand EV requirements
- Learn about managing EV inventory
- Reducing EV charger installation costs
- Preparing for utility service upgrades
Future Energy’s EV Planning Services
EV Impact Study™ Part 1 – Virtual Consultation
Get the information you need to understand your business changes, plan your installation and manage costs.
- Identify Business & EV Requirements
Determine what your business needs, like charger types, the amount of each type, and port count necessary to meet your business, operational and customer demands
- EV Site Design
Find the best locations to install different types of EV chargers for cost efficiency and business needs
- Electrical Requirements
Identify the electrical kilowatt and amp requirements for your electrical infrastructure to perform EV charging properly
- Find Financial Assistance Programs
Find all the available utility and government financial assistance programs that could save you money
EV Impact Study™ Part 2 – Site Inspection
Get a complete look at your EV charger installation requirements, costs and timeline to make better decisions.
- Onsite Electrical Assessment
Inspection of all electrical infrastructure to ensure it meets standards for supporting EV charging
- Utility Readiness Assessment
Inspection of all utility infrastructure to ensure it meets standards for supporting EV charging
- EV Site Plan
Outlines the best locations to install all EV chargers for cost efficiency and usage needs
- EV Integration Proposal
Proposal provided to perform construction and installation for all EV charging hardware
Included at no cost with any EV Basics Package or EV Integration project.
Any EV Impact Study™ – Virtual Consultation and EV Impact Study™ – Site Inspection will be credited in full up to 10% of the purchase of any EV Basics Package and/or EV Installation.
We help dealerships get their EV chargers up and running with oversight from our experienced team of EV experts that navigate the construction complexities to reduce costs and get it done right the first time.
- Meet electrical and construction requirements
- Proper EV charger installation and activation
- Get utility service upgrades to use level 3 EV chargers
- Future-proof design considerations
- Help qualifying to receive financial assistance
Site design and engineering guide to meet strict requirements outlined in Future Energy’s Spec and Standard
Coordination and oversight of construction process
Electrical & Construction
Future Energy oversees the electrical construction services to meet EV quality standards
EV Charger Activation
Activation and configuration of all EV chargers
Utility Service Connection
Ensure your utility service can provide adequate energy to operate all EV chargers
Staff EV & Energy Training
Staff will receive EV charger operation and energy management training on new equipment
We work with any EV charger manufacturer and are partnered with the biggest names in the industry
Do it right. Don’t pay for it twice.
When an EV charger installation is done wrong it can cost hundreds-of-thousands of dollars to fix the mistakes. Future Energy is here to ensure you have the right design specifications, management and crew working on your EV charger installation so you can be sure you’re only cutting the concrete once. All EV charger installation projects follow Future Energy’s proprietary Dealership EV Charging Specifications created to meet the hardware, software, engineering and infrastructure requirements of your dealership for years to come.
After EV chargers are installed and operational, we provide the services and software needed to keep them running smoothly and manage the energy they use to reduce your utility bills.
- Monitor EV charger status and health
- Manage EV chargers and their energy use
- Lowering utility electricity costs
- Quickly repair or replace EV chargers when needed
- Inspecting on-site hardware
Visualize and get alerts for property power usage down to individual hardware component
Analyzes power usage across facility and reduces power output from chargers to stay under threshold
Enterprise and multi-level reporting and access for multi-site and business division management
EV Charging Management
Improve charging control and reduce energy costs.
Interface’s EV Charging Management system provides our client’s businesses the controls and automation to limit EV charger energy output and their property’s total energy use to reduce energy costs. Interface also provides the charger use, cost, profit, status, and other data to make public charging more profitable, see proactive maintenance needs, and coordinate charging use for inventory vehicle and fleet management processes. Our expert team will set up EV chargers and automations during installation so our clients can utilize the full value of Interface when their service begins.Explore More
Locate business vehicles and monitor their electric charge and petroleum fuel levels.
Interface’s Vehicle Management system connects your vehicles to access telematics, locations, battery-charge and petroleum-fuel levels, and refueling history. We place onboard devices in dealership inventory and fleet vehicles to collect and display their location and fuel data to provide our clients with a dashboard to find vehicles quickly and maintain fuel levels proactively.Explore More
Software with a Human Touch
Behind every Interface software subscription is a dedicated client success representative that monitors your data to provide proactive maintenance support, automation development, utility service negotiations and other cost-saving strategies.
Maserati Partners with Michigan-Based Future Energy
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 17, 2023 Maserati Partners with Michigan-Based Future Energy as They Lead the Way in Electrification for Luxury Brand Vehicles Maserati, the… Read More
Capabilities It’s easy to forget that what looks like a simple process can be very complex underneath. Take driving a car, for example. Hours of… Read More
Future Energy Partners with Stellantis to Prepare Dealerships for Electrification
The automotive industry is on the front lines of global sustainability efforts. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), fossil fuels accounted for 80% of… Read More
Electrification: A Family Affair
For Sam DiNello, co-founder and executive vice president of Future Energy, achieving clean power is more than a business. It’s a personal goal. DiNello, his… Read More
Explore Future Energy’s Complete Process
Build Your Business
Connect with our experts to maximize the future of your business’s brand, processes, management, sales, employees, and more.