Client Success Ambassador
Salary, Full Time
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, perform well under pressure and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Previous experience in a customer service our account management role.
- Must pass criminal background investigation and reference inquires.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Responsible for ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources. Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and extremely positive. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. Must take initiative, be resourceful, and a good problem solver. Superior organization skills and dedication to responding to client needs in a timely manner, ensuring a steady completion of workload is key to success in this position. Demonstrate the ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
Chief Technology Officer
- To develop strong and lasting business relationships with assigned clients at all levels within the organization.
- Setup client profile Future Energy Interface applications.
- Serve as expert in the operation and maintenance of client accounts in the Future Energy Interface application.
- Monitor Future Energy Interface for stations that have gone offline and respond accordingly.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR SERVICE AND MAINTENECE SCHEDULES, CLOUD AND WARRANTY RENEWALS
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous response to customers.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Future Energy best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Solve routine and complex problems (contact supervisor immediately for problems unable to solve).
- Answer incoming customer service orders as soon as possible.
- Conduct virtual meetings according to Client Success methodology to drive results, product adoption and ensure retention.
- Display active listening and superior customer service skills for both external and internal customers.
- Document activity in CRM system.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers.
- Assist in developing customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the customer service department.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in making and sharing decisions in a timely manner.
- Set high standards and expectations for self and others.
- Demonstrate support for Future Energy’s vision, mission, goals, and priorities.
- Facilitate problem-solving by individuals or groups.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations.
- Sustained focus and attention to detail for extended periods of time.
- Will respond to all phone calls, text messages, emails, and any other communications that Future Energy uses to clients, vendors, employees, etc. within 24 hours.
- Understands that responsibilities can continue to grow beyond this current list.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
Terms of Employment
See Compensation Letter.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of Future Energy’s policy on evaluation of personnel.