Candidate will have the opportunity to learn how Future Energy works from the ground up and build a strong foundation for a long-term successful career at Future Energy. This is an entry level position to support the sales practice and services that Future Energy provides to clients. Looking for individuals with engaging social skills who are, excited to collaborate and support client needs. Future Energy is looking for candidates that algin with our core values of pursuing Innovation, operating with integrity, coupled with passion and ambition.
Candidate will be exposed to Future Energy’s seven solution pillars (Initiative, Insight, Infrastructure, Integration, Interface, Instruct, and Inspect) supporting each dedicated department. Our seven solution pillars are our processes arranged in the same chronological order as we perform them for a client in our full-service approach. Each solution pillar in the process depends on the previous service pillar having been performed to proceed with its function within the solution. This approach helps to keep each department focused on delivering the highest value to the client. This helps to keep each department focused on delivering the most value to the client by specializing in their one area. Projects may require team members to keep other departments accountable for completing their respective deliverables.
Candidate supports Account Executives and other departments in pursuing and developing prospects, advancing opportunities through the sales funnel, and through closing customer product and service offerings. Works closely with Account Executives, Customer Service, and other sales support resources, as needed, to effectively support pre-sales and after-sales activities. Directly handles sales opportunities (generally with smaller or self-serve customers) within assigned customers and prospects. Starting from online or other lead generation activities, qualifies sales leads, primarily by telephone prior to hand off to an Account Executive.
To be successful in this role you need to be a self-driven, process-oriented, disciplined professional who excels at meeting assigned metrics and other goals. You must be able to recognize a customer’s pain and convey empathy to connect and engage the account. Strong relationship building skills is a must, and you should have a competitive nature yet still be a team player.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Execute and schedule consulting engagements for Account Executives
- Support enterprise and departmental sales to Future Energy’s target market
- Generate reporting and proposals for Account Executives to close product and service offerings to enterprise clients
- Utilize CRM tool to maintain account profiles and generate sales forecasts
- Research, respond to, and engage leads, converting them to customers
- Develop account intelligence, account relationships, and use cases using a variety of methods, including online research, social media, and networking
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over all mediums, including but not limited to phone, text, and email
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities, and develop account intelligence
- Effectively support and partner with colleagues across Future Energy’s Sales and Marketing teams
- Work with Account Executive’s to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Attend corporate, sales, and integration meetings
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Energetic, organized, able to work with minimum supervision
- Intellectual honesty with respect
- Team Player
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Driven and passionate about technology sales
- Comfortable performing written or oral communication with clients
- Good negotiation skills and outstanding interpersonal skills
- 1+ years successful sales or analyst experience business to business
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, social media, search engines, and CRM
- Demonstrated ability to remain focused on targeted tasks, priorities, and deadlines
What Else to Know
- The functions of this role are typically completed in an office environment with low to moderate noise level and physical activity, and yes, you will likely be interrupted while working
- Travel to customer locations as well as to other Future Energy offices, including international travel, is required. Travel is expected to be about 10% of your time under normal conditions.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities.