Hourly, Part Time
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in business writing.
- Proficient in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, perform well under pressure and effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete multiple projects.
- Must pass criminal background investigation and reference inquires.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and extremely positive. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. Must take initiative, be resourceful, and a good problem solver. Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner, ensuring a steady completion of workload is key to success in this position. Demonstrate the ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
Vice President of Operations
- Provide direct support to Integration Managers in the execution of project integrations.
- Maintain full knowledge of project status for assigned projects and be able to fill in in the absence of the Integration Manager.
- Attend project meetings and calls for assigned projects.
- Document project activities and tasks completed in project management application.
- Report project shipment status to assigned Integration Managers.
- As directed, create new active project profile in project management application and transfer tasks to Integration Manager assigned.
- Maintain document control, naming conventions and organization for all assigned projects.
- Assist with Client engagement and on-boarding efforts as directed.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes.
- Make phone calls to clients, record appointments in Outlook calendar, document communication activities using the tools provided.
- Review project documents, complete accurate fixture quantity takeoffs, develop and maintain an accurate bill of material on assigned projects.
- Prepare spec sheet files, owner training sign-in sheets and any applicable training documentation to provide owner at completion of project.
- Support Integration Manager with coordination and documentation of owner training on assigned projects.
- Support Integration Manager with coordination and/or completion of the commissioning of all systems sold to Clients.
- Offer customer service and support by tracking product orders and providing accurate details of delivery schedules.
- Create and disseminate shipping documents for all orders and update and estimated ship dates change.
- Generate letters, emails, and reports when appropriate by using various software applications.
- Generate and complete with accuracy the purchase order and warranty processes.
- Utilize web-based tools to conduct market research as assigned.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Assists with special events planning.
- Take dictation and record meeting minutes as directed.
- Light office cleaning and pickup.
- Runs errands as needed outside of office.
- Assist in making and sharing decisions in a timely manner.
- Set high standards and expectations for self and others.
- Demonstrate support for Future Energy’s vision, mission, goals, and priorities.
- Facilitate problem-solving by individuals or groups.
- Respond immediately to emergency situations.
- Sustained focus and attention to detail for extended periods of time.
- Will respond to all phone calls, text messages, emails, and any other communications that Future Energy uses to clients, vendors, employees, etc. within 24 hours.
- Understands that responsibilities can continue to grow beyond this current list.
- Perform other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
Terms of Employment
See Compensation Letter
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of Future Energy’s policy on evaluation of personnel.